Mô tả công việc
Adobe Experience Manager Internship
Ever wanted to work for a leading international company, to evolve within an R&D team of strong contributors to the Apache Software Foundation and the open source world?
For its innovative AEM enterprise platform, Adobe is looking for a software developer who knows how to create robust products and is able to develop prototypes quickly. You should have a good understanding of and practical experience with Java and Web application development as well as system operations and production automation.
You will be responsible for researching technologies for the project, as well as designing and implementing new functionalities. You will work in a medium-large sized team and report directly to the Engineering Manager. Knowledge that will be gained during the internship Adobe Experience Manager is the leading Content Management Enterprise Solution used by most of the Fortune 500 companies with a large ecosystem, which at its core is built with open source technologies (Apache Sling, Apache Felix, Apache Jackrabbit).
You will learn:
- How to write production ready code
- Design and implement real life business requirements
- Integrate open source solutions into your projects
- Enforce quality by writing relevant and reliable tests
- How to work in an agile environment
- How to write relevant documentation so that other Adobe engineers can build on your work.
- Excellent programming fundamentals (algorithms, OOP)
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Good knowledge of Java
- Involved in NGOs, open source, active in the programming community or personal web projects.
Interns are eligible for the following benefits:
- Holiday pay—pay for certain holidays
- Wellness reimbursement—reimbursement program to support a healthy lifestyle
- Life Insurance—protect what’s important to you through our Life Insurance program
- Health Insurance
- Dental plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan—Access to buy discounted Adobe stock
- Meal vouchers—receive up to RON 9.57 each worked day for meals
- Employee purchase program—discount purchase program for Adobe products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)—up to six free counseling sessions per life issue each year
- Corporate responsibility & giving—volunteer service and charitable donations
- Onsite meetings and events
Cách thức ứng tuyển
- Dacă ești în căutarea unui job, asteptăm CV-ul tău la email@example.com