Tiếng Trung | Cụm từ & Mẫu câu - Giao tiếp kinh doanh | Đặt chỗ

Đặt chỗ - Yêu cầu đặt chỗ

I would like to book…
我想预订...
Trang trọng, lịch sự
I wish to book…
我希望预订...
Trang trọng, lịch sự
Do you have any vacancies on…
在...的时候还有空位吗?
Trang trọng, lịch sự
I would like to reserve a room on the…
我想在...的时候预订一个房间
Trang trọng, lịch sự
We would like to reserve one of your conference rooms with seating capacity for 100 people.
我们想预订一个能容纳100人的会议室。
Trang trọng, lịch sự
I would like to reserve…in the name of...
我想以...的名字预订一个...
Trang trọng, lịch sự
We also need the following equipment and services:
我们还需要下列设备和服务:
Trang trọng, lịch sự

Đặt chỗ - Thay đổi yêu cầu

Would it be possible to change the date of the booking to…
将预订时间改为...可以吗?
Trang trọng, lịch sự
Unfortunately I am double booked on the day we arranged. Would it be possible to reserve the room for another date?
不好意思,我们预约那天我另外有约,将此房间的预约改为另外一天可以吗?
Trang trọng, lịch sự
I am afraid I must ask you to alter my booking from…to…
恐怕我不得不请您将预订由...改为...
Trang trọng, rất lịch sự
I would like to reserve an additional room, where lunch will be served after the meeting.
我想再多预订一个房间,可以会后用于供应午餐。
Trang trọng, lịch sự

Đặt chỗ - Hủy lịch

I'm afraid I have to cancel our reservation for…because…
恐怕我不得不取消...时的预订,因为...
Trang trọng, lịch sự
Owing to…, I am afraid that I must cancel my booking.
因为...,恐怕我不得不取消预订。
Trang trọng, lịch sự
Unfortunately I have to cancel our reservation for a small conference room and a three course dinner.
抱歉的是我不得不取消我们一个小会议室和三道菜晚餐的预订。
Trang trọng, lịch sự
I could not reach you on the phone, so I am writing you this mail to tell you I have to cancel our reservation for the conference room. I'm extremely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
您的电话无法接通,所以给您写邮件告诉您我不得不取消关于会议室的预订。对因此造成的任何不便,请你见谅。
Trang trọng, lịch sự